- DAILY NANNIES
- LIVE - IN NANNIES
- BILINGUAL NANNIES
- SPECIAL NEEDS NANNIES
- TEMPORARY & EMERGENCY NANNIESHOLIDAY NANNIES
- OVERNIGHT NANNIES
- MALE NANNIES - MANNIES
- NANNY JOBS
We're the specialists in placing Bilingual Nannies in the UK and overseas.
Bilingual Nanny provided by Royal Nannies would have a minimum of 3 years of childcare experience and may also hold childcare qualifications. Bilingual nannies are fluent in 2 languages.
What are the different types of Bilingual Chilcare?
Bilingual Nanny Positions can either be sole charge where both parents are working or shared charge, where the nanny works alongside a parent. Our services cover most languages, starting with Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Swedish, Danish and Dutch speaking nannies.
What are the duties of a Bilingual Nanny?
- Bilingual Nanny is expected to undertake all nursery duties relating to the children only. This means providing care such as bathing, dressing and preparing nutritious meals.
- The working hours for full time nannies would be around 10 hours a day (Mon - Fri, usually 8am - 6pm)
- Your Bilingual nanny will be expected to encourage your child’s language abilities, wash, iron and organise the children's clothes and belongings.
- She will ensure that toys are clean and safe, organised and tidied away at the end of the day, and the play area kept clean and tidy.
- Bilingual nanny will also ensure the children are active and social; for example she will organise play dates, attend baby classes, outings to the park, library etc.
- A Nanny will use her knowledge and skills to further the children's development through play. She will provide activities such as creative arts and crafts, construction play, singing, reading and other various learning opportunities.
- A Nanny is not expected to do any heavy housework, family cooking or any other chores not related to the children.
What is the market salary for a bilingual Nanny?
Salaries will depend upon age, experience, and the duties involved and will range from £400 - £500+ net per week. Please note those are only guide minimums. Each position is individually negotiated and more experienced Bilingual Nannies may command higher salaries.
What about nanny's holiday entitlement?
Bilingual nannies are entitled to a minimum of 4-weeks paid holiday. National Bank holidays are given or additional payment is made. Holiday time is taken at a mutually agreed time.
If the family requires their nanny to come on holiday with them, then this must be discussed and agreed prior to employment commencement. All travels expenses, food and nanny’s weekly wage will also need to be covered.
And what are your responsibilites as an employer?
- The employer needs to provide nanny’s accommodation, food and her weekly wage.
- The employer is responsible for paying the nannies tax and national insurance. See our Nanny Tax section for more information.
Languages: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian speaking nannies and more....
- Native English nannies and English bilingual nannies
- Italian nannies and Italian speaking babysitters
- Spanish nannies and Spanish speaking childminders
- French nannies and French speaking carers
- Russian nannies and Russian speaking tutors
- German nannies and German speaking household staff
- Chinese bilingual nannies and Mandarin nannies
- Portuguese nannies and Portuguese bilingual nannies
- Greek nannies and Greek speaking staff
- Turkish nannies and Turkish speaking childminders
- Danish and Danish speaking nannies
- Dutch nannies and Dutch speakingl nannies
- Swedish nannies Swedish speaking tutors
- Slovak and Czech speaking bilingual nannies
Royal nannies London have a vast range of bilingual and multilingual nannies, governesses and other domestic staff. Please contact us for more details.