- DAILY NANNIES
- LIVE - IN NANNIES
- BILINGUAL NANNIES
- SPECIAL NEEDS NANNIES
- TEMPORARY & EMERGENCY NANNIESHOLIDAY NANNIES
- OVERNIGHT NANNIES
- MALE NANNIES - MANNIES
- NANNY JOBS
TEMPORARY & EMERGENCY NANNIES
Temporary & Emergency nannies provided by Royal Nannies have been CRB checked and interviewed, most of them hold childcare qualifications or have a minimum of 5 years childcare experience.
We understand that there are times you need your nanny quickly. Your nanny called in sick, or is taking a vacation; there's an important event you'd like to attend, or you just need to go to work.
We know how stressful this can be, in cases of emergency - you need an emergency nanny immediately!
IMPORTANT: minimum 4 days booking required
Our temporary & emergency nannies have a minimum of 5 years childcare experience!
We cover all of the following temporary childcare staff:
- Occasional nannies- minimum 4 days booking required
- On-call nannies - minimum 4 days booking required
- Temporary nannies- minimum 4 days booking required
- Emergency nannies- minimum 4 days booking required
- Emergency childcare- minimum 4 days booking required
- Maternity Nannies & Baby Nurses
- Holiday nanny cover- minimum 4 days booking required
- Special Event nannies- minimum 4 days booking required
- Last-minute nannies- minimum 4 days booking required
Cost of Temporary / Emergency Nanny
- Temporary & Emergency nannies will charge hourly (+/- £10 per hour) or their daily charge would be of £80 - £150 per day (depending on hours required)
- Please note you will be expected to pay double price (£20 per hour) if you make an emergency booking for public holidays such as Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter etc.
- Agency placement fee is £30 per day in the UK and £40 per day overseas
Simply fill in the family registration form on the right hand side and we will contact you shortly.